Thursday, November 29, 2012

Challenge #19

So, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Good, I hope! How many of you cooked? This was my first year taking the cooking reigns from my Mom or one of my Aunts ... and I'm pleased to say that it was a success (well, except for the rolls ... we won't talk about the fact that we tried to make my Aunts famous rolls, only to fail miserably and send my Mom scurrying to the store for a package of them). Turkey was moist, potatoes were buttery and fluffy ... overall, I was EXHAUSTED but thrilled that I pulled it off! What about Black Friday shopping? Anyone brave enough to go out on Thanksgiving night? Friday morning sales? We made it as far as Home Depot to buy a $17 ladder and then retreated home to couch ... for a slice of pie and a nap. I did go out on Saturday afternoon and was SHOCKED at how few shoppers there were. The only line/chaos I encountered was at Michael's (hard to believe, I know!) ... all of the shoppers fighting to make sure they were in line in time to use their extra 20% off coupon ... most of them had scrapbooking stuff in tow, as well!






Here's the fantastic color palette we've got to work with this time:






 THERE IS NO SPECIAL TWIST TO THIS CHALLENGE ... COLOR PALETTE ONLY!






Here's what our awesome Design Team came up with for this one:


















1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS