Friday, October 11, 2013

September Winner and DT Favorites

For those that don't know, I'm running a marathon.  The race is just over a week out and the nerves are really starting to set in now.  We are on what they consider "the taper", which means our distances are getting shorter to allow our muscles to recover...  I call it "relief".  I've been busy with all the running since late April and I am ready for this thing to be over.  I can check it off my bucket list and move onto something new.  I'm also thinking that it will allow me more time to scrapbook.  Instead of running, I'll be sitting on my rear...  wow!  Oh well, I think it will be well deserved!
 
 
Onto the winners for September.
 
As a DT Pick, you have the opportunity to guest design for the month of November.  It is, by no means, a requirement, but a privilege.  Please email us at colormescrappy@gmail.com if you are interested and we will forward Novembers colors and requirements to you.
 
 
Our DT Picks for this month are:
 
 
Gala Dream
 
 
Tricia
 
 
Inna K
 
 
 
Our random winner for the month is:
 
Tricia
 
Please send us an email with your full name and mailing address.  We had a fabulous sponsor for the month of September.
 

Nani ke Ola Scrapbooking

I will forward your information to her for your prize!


5 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS